Michigan 1099 State Filing Requirements
1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Treasury
- No, paper only required
- No electronic filing in the state of Michigan.
- Paper copies only for state.
- File form 165 with the 1099.
- Payers required to file 1099-MISC with IRS must also file with the State of Michigan and with the payee’s city of residence if that city imposes an income tax.