South Carolina 1099 State Filing Requirements
1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Tax Commission
- Yes, e-Filing
- If state tax is withheld must be reported directly to the DOR.
- CFSP participant if reporting non-wage statements with no state tax withholding.
- Paper filing required for State reporting and See IRS Publication 1220 for further instruction.