1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Division of Taxation
- No, paper only required
Reporting CD-ROM required for State filing.
If you meet one of the following requirements, submit Forms (i.e.1099, w2, etc) to Rhode Island Division of Taxation:
- If tax withheld from the amount paid to recipient.
- If amount paid to recipient was derived from income that is directly attributable to obligations of states other than RI.
- If the amount paid is for services performed in RI and the recipient is a non-resident.
- If you are a qualified depository accepting deposits as family education accounts under section 44-30-25 of the RI general laws.