Nebraska 1099 State Filing Requirements
1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue
- Yes, e-Filing.
- Only required to file if there is a state tax withheld.
- e-Filing required if filing more than 50 returns.
- If state tax is withheld, the 1099 forms are submitted to the DOR with the Nebraska Reconciliation of Income Tax Withheld, form W-3N.