Montana 1099 State Filing Requirements
1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue
- No, paper only required.
- Although they are a part of this program a separate report to the DOR.
- Any 1099 that does not report state withholding should be sent in with federal form 1096.
- Do not send in 1099s without withholding with the form MW-3.