Massachusetts 1099 State Filing Requirements
1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue
- Yes, e-Filing
- For additional guidance see IRS Publication 1220.
- Massachusetts still requires 1099s to be filed directly to the DOR, regardless of the CFSP.