1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Bureau of Taxation
- Yes, e-filing
Only need to report on 1099s if there is a state tax withheld.
Employers and payers issuing fewer than 250 forms 1099 may submit directly to MRS or to MRS through the IRS under the CFSP but are not required to submit.