Kentucky 1099 State Filing Requirements
1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Revenue Cabinet
- Yes, e-filing
- State and Federal filing is separate.
- Only need to file upon request of DOR when state tax is withheld.
- CD-ROM is required to file to State.