1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue
- Yes, e-filing.
It is only required to file 1099s upon request of DOR.
1099 forms that do not report withholding should not be submitted to DOR.
1099-R must be filed only if state tax is withheld.
CD-ROM required for reporting to State.