1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- Efiling Deadline with Withholding
- Efiling Deadline with Box7
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue & Taxation
- Yes, e-filing
Reporting only required when payment is made to non-resident alien and exceeds $1,000.00 USD and is for rents or royalties from properties located in Louisiana.
1099-MISC must be filed directly with the DOR.