1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- Efiling Deadline with Withholding
- Efiling Deadline with Box7
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available:
- Department of Revenue & Finance
- Yes, e-filing
State Income Tax Assessed* 1099-MISC to be furnished to recipients but not reported to the State.
1099 reporting only required upon request of DOR.
Keep 1099s on record for at least 4 years.