1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- Efiling Deadline with Withholding
- Efiling Deadline with Box7
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue
- Yes, e-filing
* State Income Tax Assessed: Has no 1099 filing requirements but payers must retain records for 3 years of 1099-MISC per federal requirements.
Although it is not required to report form 1099, Illinois does require residents to report state income.