1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- Efiling Deadline with Withholding
- Efiling Deadline with Box7
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Taxation
- Yes, e-Filing
See IRS Publication 1220 for additional guidance.
Every person engaged in a trade or business in Hawaii or having a place of business or a fiscal or paying office in Hawaii and making payments in the course of such trade or business to another person must make a separate information return on Form 1099.
IRS will accept upon prior approval electronic filing.