1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- Efiling Deadline with Withholding
- Efiling Deadline with Box7
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue
- Yes, e-Filing
Only need to report if state tax is withheld and e-filing required.
If you use the CFSP you only have to file once. The IRS will forward your Colorado returns to the state department.