1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- Efiling Deadline with Withholding
- Efiling Deadline with Box7
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Franchise Tax Board
- No, paper only required.
Electronic filing required if there are 250 or more.
If you use the IRS CFSP, only have to file once. IRS will forward your California returns to the state department.