1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- State Revenue Commissioner
- No, paper only required.
Employers are required to submit copies of 1099 and other income statements with Form G-1003 reflecting payments that are subject to Georgia income tax withholding.
To participate in CFSP, only non-wage statements reporting payments that did not have George income tax withheld can be filed under this program.
Paper Filing required to State Department of Revenue directly if tax withheld.