1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Finance & Revenue
- Yes, e-filing
Copy of every form 1099 issued by the employer or payer to a DC resident must be submitted by January 31 of each year to the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR).
- CD-ROM required for reporting to the state.
- *DC Office of Tax & Revenue does not acknowledge as CFSFP