1099 State Reporting Requirements
- 1099 Reporting Required:
- Combined Federal/State Program:
- State e-Filing Deadline:
- Direct-to-State Filing if State Withholding:
- State Income Tax Assessed:
- State Required Backup Withholding % “Piggyback” :
- Name of Agency:
- Phone Number:
- W-2 State Filing Available :
- Department of Revenue
- No, paper only required.
Only need to report if state tax is withheld.
If you use the CFSP you only have to file once. The IRS will forward your Colorado returns to the state department.